The Best Tile Flooring Selection in Kahului
Tile flooring is an excellent investment for your home, especially if you want to design a unique look and feel. At Lei Flooring America, we carry a large selection of tiles that is sure to suit your needs. Our tile is long-lasting and comes in various colors, sizes, patterns, and styles. We proudly carry tile from high-quality brands, including Floorcraft, Mohawk, Daltile, Spotlight Values, and more, to offer you an impressive selection of ceramic, stone, and porcelain tile flooring. With our diverse selection, friendly staff, and personalized approach to service, your flooring remodel will be a simple and rewarding experience!
When you purchase new tile flooring at our showroom in Kahului, HI, you get a durable surface for your home that perfectly matches your sense of style. From sleek and modern tiles to rich and classic, we offer an extensive selection of tile flooring, including wood-look tile. In addition to their versatile design and style, tile floors are water-resistant and easy to clean. They’re an excellent option for households with pets or kids and do exceptionally well in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and outdoor spaces.
Types of Tile Flooring
For flooring that is as resilient as it is stunning, tile flooring is an excellent option. With so many options in our showroom, you will surely find the ideal floors that fit your needs in looks, performance, and price. Our tile has a broad array of design possibilities beyond just flooring. Work with us to find new and exciting patterns for your kitchen backsplash or custom shower. Our tile choices will help you expand your design horizons in ways you never imagined. Learn more about the types of tile we proudly carry:
- Ceramic tile is one of the most popular types for tile flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain tile is made using a method similar to ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a longer heating period, resulting in a denser and more durable tile.
- Natural stone tile is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements. Our natural stone selection includes marble, limestone, slate, and travertine tiles.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
Durable Waterproof Tile
When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities it’s waterproof, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand liquid spills and bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
The Advantages of Tile
Tile has been a valued and sought-after flooring for centuries. This is because of its longevity and quality. Tile has many amazing benefits that have made it one of the homeowner’s favorite flooring types, including:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
A Low-Maintenance Flooring Option
With proper care and maintenance, your new tile floor will continue looking pristine year after year. Sweeping and vacuuming regularly are recommended to help keep your new floor clean. A quick damp mop once a week will help you clean excess dirt, soil, and debris. When choosing a cleaning product, be sure to consider whether or not your tile has a glazed finish or not. This will help you find the best cleaning product for your specific tile. Before purchasing or using cleaning products on your new tile, be sure to check the warranty for your tile selection.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation
Tile flooring can be tricky to install, so make sure you protect your investment with tile flooring installation by our skilled professionals. We make sure your gorgeous new tile floors are level, structurally sound, and properly sealed to maximize moisture resistance. With proper installation from our specialists, your floors will look and function great for many years to come. We promise you that we will utilize the latest methods and demonstrate high-quality workmanship. Should you have any concerns, our professionals will make it right at no additional expense. This is our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee.
Contact us to learn more about our tile flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Kahului, HI, and the surrounding communities.